Dr. Marvil, originally a Virginia native, is now proud to call Charleston her home. She grew up with three older brothers that turned her into somewhat of a “tom-boy” and influenced her love of nature and consequently science. Now days, Dr. Marvil spends her free time with her son, Remington, doing anything that involves being outdoors.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Training — Medical University of South Carolina — Charleston, SC
- General Practice Residency — Baltimore VA Hospital — Baltimore, MD
- DDS — University of Maryland School of Dentistry (Magna Cum Laude) — Baltimore, MD
- Postbaccalaureate Intramural Research Training award Follow — National Institutes of Health — Bethesda, MD
- BS — Major Biology — George Washington University — Washington, D.C.
- American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- South Carolina Dental Association
- South Carolina Women in Business Center